domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016

(My 2nd english video) "Self Support... What is it, and How to do it?"

My bicycle!... Mi bicicleta!

What I learned about giving me time/space, and...
recovering my(self) bike!

Focus on YOU... That's the key!!!



ENJOY YOUR PROCESS !!!

(The Goal is ONE, but the Path is moment by moment)







Here, in my 2nd english video, I share how I support myself with Everything... Circumstances, Thoughts, Activities... based on Self Honesty and Self Forgiveness.



Investigate YOURSELF...


I am = SOLUTION

(Equality = Unicity)


Why Forgive me?, What I need to Forgive me? ... Who am I? ...

I'm helping myself with Desteni!

There is a free Course to learn the tools and how to use them, to be responsible with ONE and ALL.


http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

Gracias!

SHARE IT!... THIS IS YOURS!!!

No hay comentarios: